Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 All Services of Silvertrees Web Hosting Pty Limited, whether gratuitous or not, are supplied subject to these Conditions and:
- (a) The provisions of Part I shall apply to the provision of all and any Services.
- (b) The provisions of Part II shall only apply to the provision of Website Hosting Services.
- (c) The provisions of Part III shall only apply to the provision of Web Hosting Services.
PART I - GENERAL CLAUSES
- 2.1 “Silvertrees” shall mean Silvertrees Web Hosting Pty Limited and its successors and assigns.
- 2.2 “Client” shall mean the Client or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Client.
- 2.3 “Guarantor” means that person (or persons), or entity who agrees herein to be liable for the debts of the Client on a principal debtor basis.
- 2.4 “Materials” shall mean all data, graphics, pictures, trade marks, software and other materials to be incorporated in the Client’s Website (including, but not limited to), user data created by the operation of the Client’s Website (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Services as hereinafter defined);
- 2.5 “Price” shall mean the cost of the Services as agreed between Silvertrees and the Client subject to clause 4 of this contract. The Client agrees to pay the Price in accordance with the conditions of this agreement.
- 2.6 “Prohibited Content” means any content on a Website that:
- (a) is, or could reasonably be considered to be, in breach of the Broadcast Services Amendment (Online Service) Act 1999 (Cth); the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth); or any other applicable law or applicable industry code; or
- (b) contains, or could reasonably be considered to contain, any misrepresentations; or is, or could reasonably be considered to be, misleading or deceptive, likely to mislead or deceive or otherwise unlawful; or
- (c) is, or could reasonably be considered to be, in breach of any person’s Intellectual Property Rights.
- 2.7 “Services” shall mean all services supplied by Silvertrees to the Client and includes any advice or recommendations (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Materials as defined above) and are as described on the invoices, quotation, work authorisation or any other work commencement forms as provided by Silvertrees to the Client.
- 2.8 “Website” means a location which is accessible on the Internet through the World Wide Web and which provides multimedia content via a graphical User Interface.
- 3.1 Any instructions received by Silvertrees from the Client for the supply of Services and/or the Client’s acceptance of Services supplied by Silvertrees shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- 3.2 Where more than one Client has entered into this agreement, the Client’s shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments of the Price.
- 3.3 Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Client the terms and conditions are irrevocable and can only be rescinded in accordance with these terms and conditions or with the written consent of the manager of Silvertrees.
- 3.4 None of Silvertrees’ agents or representatives are authorised to make any representations, statements, conditions or agreements not expressed by the manager of Silvertrees in writing nor is Silvertrees bound by any such unauthorised statements.
- 3.5 The Client undertakes to give Silvertrees not less than fourteen (14) days prior written notice of any proposed change in the Client’s name and/or any other change in the Client’s details (including but not limited to, changes in the Client’s address, facsimile number, credit or debit card details if payment is made by this method, or business practice).
- 3.6 The Client agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions for the Initial Term as selected by the Client on the Order Form. The Client understands and accepts that this agreement will be automatically renewed (the Renewal Term) at the end of the Initial Term for the same period as the Initial Term unless you provide Silvertrees with notice of termination of the agreement no less than thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term.
- 3.7 These terms and conditions are meant to be read in conjunction with Silvertrees Acceptable Use Policy posted on Silvertrees’ website. If there are any inconsistencies between the two documents then the terms and conditions contained in this document shall prevail. Silvertrees reserves the right to terminate the Client’s account for any violation of the Usage Policy.
- 3.8 The Client warrants that the Client:
- (a) at least eighteen (18) years of age or are a duly organised and validly existing entity; and
- (b) possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement; and
- (c) will use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable policies and guidelines; and
- (d) has acquired or will acquire all authorisation(s) necessary for hypertext links to third-party Web sites or other content; and
- (e) has verified or will verify the accuracy of materials distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, including, without limitation, your content, descriptive claims, warranties, guarantees, nature of business, and address where business is conducted, and
- (f) the website content and/or any software that the Client installs or provides does not and will not infringe or violate any right of any third party (including any intellectual property rights) or violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance.
4. Price And Payment
- 4.1 At Silvertrees’ sole discretion the Price shall be either;
- (a) as indicated on invoices provided by Silvertrees to the Client in respect of Services supplied; or
- (b) Silvertrees’ quoted Price (subject to clause 4.2) which shall be binding upon Silvertrees provided that the Client shall accept in writing Silvertrees’ quotation within sixty (60) days.
- 4.2 Any variation from the plan of scheduled works or specifications will be charged for on the basis of Silvertrees’ quotation and will be shown as variations on the invoice. Payment for all variations must be made in full at their time of completion.
- 4.3 Silvertrees may submit a detailed payment claim at intervals not less than one month for Services performed up to the end of each month. The value of Services so performed shall include the value of any variations, whether or not the value of such variations has been finally agreed between the parties.
- 4.4 Payment for certain approved Client’s shall be due at the end of the month following the date of the invoice.
- 4.5 Time for payment for the Services shall be of the essence and will be stated on the invoice, quotation or any other order forms. If no time is stated then payment shall be due fourteen (14) days following the date of the invoice.
- 4.6 Silvertrees may withhold delivery of the Services until the Client has paid for them, in which event payment shall be made before the delivery date.
- 4.7 Payment will be made by cash on delivery, or by cheque, or by bank cheque, or by credit card, or by direct credit, or by any other method as agreed to between the Client and Silvertrees.
- 4.8 The Price shall be increased by the amount of any GST and other taxes and duties which may be applicable, except to the extent that such taxes are expressly included in any quotation given by Silvertrees.
5. Delivery Of Services
- 5.1 The failure of Silvertrees to deliver shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated.
- 5.2 Silvertrees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by Silvertrees to deliver the Services (or any of them) promptly or at all where due to circumstances beyond Silvertrees control.
- 5.3 At its sole discretion and without notice to the Client, Silvertrees may at any time suspend the supply of Services for the purposes of maintaining, repairing or upgrading its systems or networks or if continuing the supply of Services places Silvertrees general operations at risk. Silvertrees will use best efforts to notify the Client of any such Service suspension however at no time is under any obligation to inform the Client of such action.
- 6.1 If Silvertrees retains property in the Services nonetheless, all risk for the Services passes to the Client on delivery.
7. Errors and Omissions
- 6.1 If Silvertrees retains property in the Services nonetheless, all risk for the Services passes to the Client on delivery.
- 7.1 The Client shall inspect the Services on delivery and shall within three (3) days of delivery notify Silvertrees of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, errors, omissions or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Client shall afford Silvertrees an opportunity to inspect the Services within a reasonable time following delivery if the Client believes the Services are defective in any way. If the Client shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Services shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
- 7.2 For defective Services, which Silvertrees has agreed in writing that the Client is entitled to reject, Silvertrees’ liability is limited to either (at Silvertrees’ discretion) replacing the Materials or repairing the Services provided that the Client has complied with the provisions of clause 7.1, except where the Client has acquired Services as a consumer within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CWlth) or the Fair Trading Acts of the relevant state or territories of Australia, and is therefore also entitled to, at the consumer’s discretion either a refund of the purchase price of the Services, or repair of the Services, or replacement of the Materials.
- 7.3 For Materials not manufactured by Silvertrees, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Materials. Silvertrees shall be under no liability whatsoever except for the express conditions as detailed and stipulated in the manufacturers warranty.
- 8.1 Silvertrees is not responsible in any manner for any non-confirming Services to the extent caused by the Client or the Client’s customers. In addition, Silvertrees is not responsible for loss or corruption of data in transmission, or for failure to send or receive data due to events beyond Silvertrees’ reasonable control.
- 8.2 To the extent permitted by statute, no warranty is given by Silvertrees as to the quality or suitability of the Services for any purpose and any implied warranty, is expressly excluded.
- 8.3 The Client acknowledges and agrees that silvertrees exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Silvertrees’ computers, network hubs and points of presence, or the internet. Silvertrees does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or completely secure, and does not make any warranties with respect to patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark infringement. All services are performed without warranty against failure of performance including, without limitation, any failure due to computer hardware or communication systems.
9. Client’s Disclaimer
- 9.1 The Client hereby disclaims any right to rescind, or cancel the contract or to sue for damages or to claim restitution arising out of any misrepresentation made to him by any servant or agent of Silvertrees and the Client acknowledges that he buys the Services relying solely upon his own skill and judgement.
- 10.1 The Client will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Silvertrees and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, affiliates and suppliers (an "Indemnitee") from any and all threatened or actual claims, demands, causes of action, suits, proceedings (formal or informal), losses, damages, fines, penalties, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature, including legal fees and court costs, sustained or incurred by or asserted against any Indemnitee by any person, firm, corporation, governmental authority, partnership or other entity by reason of or arising out of or relating to:
- (a) the Client’s violation or breach of any term, condition, representation or warranty of this Agreement or any applicable policy or guideline; or
- (b) the Client’s conduct, including but not limited to the Client’s negligence, gross negligence, or wilful misconduct; or
- (c) the Client’s use of the Services, including any improper or illegal uses; or
- (d) any claim by a former employee of the Client whose employment has been or may be terminated in connection with or as a result of the execution of this Agreement and performance of the Services by Silvertrees ; or
- (e) any claim relating to your Services, or the Client’s installation and/or use of any third-party software, including but not limited to advertising, product liability claims or infringement of any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secrets or nonproprietary right of a third party (including, without limitation, defamation, libel, or violation of privacy or publicity).
- 14.1 It is the intention of Silvertrees and agreed by the Client that property in the Materials shall not pass until:
- (a) The Client has paid all amounts owing for the particular Materials, and
- (b) The Client has met all other obligations due by the Client to Silvertrees in respect of all contracts between Silvertrees and the Client, and that where practicable the Materials shall be kept separate until Silvertrees shall have received payment and all other obligations of the Client are met.
- 14.2 Receipt by Silvertrees of any form of payment other than cash shall not be deemed to be payment until that form of payment has been honoured, cleared or recognised and until then Silvertrees’ ownership of rights in respect of the Materials shall continue.
- 14.3 It is further agreed that:
- (a) Until such time as ownership of the Materials shall pass from Silvertrees to the Client Silvertrees may give notice in writing to the Client to return the Materials or any of them to Silvertrees. Upon such notice the rights of the Client to obtain ownership or any other interest in the Materials shall cease.
- (b) Silvertrees shall have the right of stopping the Materials in transit whether or not delivery has been made; and
- (c) If the Client fails to return the Materials to Silvertrees then Silvertrees or Silvertrees’ agent may (as the invitee of the Client) enter upon and into land and premises owned, occupied or used by the Client, or any premises where the Materials are situated and take possession of the Materials.
- (d) The Client is only a bailee of the Materials and until such time as Silvertrees has received payment in full for the Materials then the Client shall hold any proceeds from the sale or disposal of the Materials on trust for Silvertrees.
- (e) The Client shall not deal with the money of Silvertrees in any way which may be adverse to Silvertrees.
- (f) The Client shall not charge the Materials in any way nor grant nor otherwise give any interest in the Materials while they remain the property of Silvertrees.
- (g) Silvertrees may require payment of the Price or the balance of the Price due together with any other amounts due from the Client to Silvertrees arising out of these terms and conditions, and Silvertrees may take any lawful steps to require payment of the amounts due and the Price.
- (h) Silvertrees can issue proceedings to recover the Price of the Materials sold notwithstanding that ownership of the Materials may not have passed to the Client.
- (i) Until such time that ownership in the Materials passes to the Client, if the Materials are so converted, the parties agree that Silvertrees will be the owner of the end products.
16. Security And Charge
- 16.1 Despite anything to the contrary contained herein or any other rights which Silvertrees may have howsoever:
- (a) Where the Client and/or the Guarantor (if any) is the owner of land, realty or any other asset capable of being charged, both the Client and/or the Guarantor agree to mortgage and/or charge all of their joint and/or several interest in the said land, realty or any other asset to Silvertrees or Silvertrees’ nominee to secure all amounts and other monetary obligations payable under the terms and conditions. The Client and/or the Guarantor acknowledge and agree that Silvertrees (or Silvertrees’ nominee) shall be entitled to lodge where appropriate a caveat, which caveat shall be released once all payments and other monetary obligations payable hereunder have been met.
- (b) Should Silvertrees elect to proceed in any manner in accordance with this clause and/or its sub-clauses, the Client and/or Guarantor shall indemnify Silvertrees from and against all Silvertrees’ costs and disbursements including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis.
- (c) To give effect to the provisions of clause [16.1 (a) and (b)] inclusive hereof the Client and/or the Guarantor (if any) do hereby irrevocably nominate constitute and appoint Silvertrees or Silvertrees’ nominee as the Client’s and/or Guarantor’s true and lawful attorney to execute mortgages and charges (whether registerable or not) including such other terms and conditions as Silvertrees and/or Silvertrees’ nominee shall think fit in his/her/its/their absolute discretion against the joint and/or several interest of the Client and/or the Guarantor in any land, realty or asset in favour of Silvertrees and in the Client’s and/or Guarantor’s name as may be necessary to secure the said Client’s and/or Guarantor’s obligations and indebtedness to Silvertrees and further to do and perform all necessary and other acts including instituting any necessary legal proceedings, and further to execute all or any documents in Silvertrees’ absolute discretion which may be necessary or advantageous to give effect to the provisions of this clause.
- 17.1 Silvertrees may cancel these terms and conditions or cancel delivery of Services at any time before the Services are delivered by giving thirty (30) days written notice. On giving such notice Silvertrees shall repay to the Client any sums paid in respect of the Price for Services not yet rendered (excluding setup charges). Silvertrees shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
- 17.2 In the event that Silvertrees cancels the agreement under clause 13.6 then the no refunds shall apply and the Client shall be liable to immediately pay any amounts outstanding.
- 17.3 In the event that the Client cancels delivery of the Services prior to the end of their Initial Term or the Renewal Term (whichever is then applicable), then:
- (a) Silvertrees shall not refund any Price paid in advance of such cancellation; and
- (b) The Client shall be liable to pay the full monthly Price for each month remaining in the term unless agreed otherwise in writing by Silvertrees.
- 17.4 If the Client cancels receipt of shared hosting Services prior to the end of the first thirty (30) days of the Initial Term, then the Client shall be entitled to a refund of any Price paid in advance for the monthly shared hosting Services, excluding any setup charges.
- 17.5 At Silvertreess sole discretion the Client may cancel delivery of the Materials and/or Services. In the event that the Client cancels delivery of the Materials and/or Services the Client shall be liable for any costs incurred by Silvertrees up to the time of cancellation.
18. Privacy Act 1988
- 18.1 The Client and/or the Guarantor/s (herein referred to as the Client) agree for Silvertrees to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Client in relation to credit provided by Silvertrees.
- 18.2 The Client agrees that Silvertrees may exchange information about the Client with those credit providers either named as trade referees by the Client or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- (a) to assess an application by the Client; and/or
- (b) to notify other credit providers of a default by the Client; and/or
- (c) to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where the Client is in default with other credit providers; and/or
- (d) to assess the creditworthiness of the Client.
- The Client understands that the information exchanged can include anything about the Client’s creditworthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act 1988.
- 18.3 The Client consents to Silvertrees being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
- 18.4 The Client agrees that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by Silvertrees for the following purposes (and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Client and Silvertrees or required by law from time to time):
- (a) the provision of Materials; and/or
- (b) the marketing of Materials by Silvertrees, its agents or distributors; and/or
- (c) analysing, verifying and/or checking the Client’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of Materials; and/or
- (d) processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the Client; and/or
- (e) enabling the daily operation of Client’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Client’s account in relation to the Materials.
- 18.5 Silvertrees may give information about the Client to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- (a) to obtain a consumer credit report about the Client;
- (b) allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about the Client.
- 18.6 The information given to the credit reporting agency may include:
- (a) personal particulars (the Client’s name, sex, address, previous addresses, date of birth, name of employer and driver’s licence number;
- (b) details concerning the Client’s application for credit or commercial credit and the amount requested;
- (c) advice that Silvertrees is a current credit provider to the Client;
- (d) advice of any overdue accounts, loan repayments, and/or any outstanding monies owing which are overdue by more than sixty (60) days, and for which debt collection action has been started;
- (e) that the Client’s overdue accounts, loan repayments and/or any outstanding monies are no longer overdue in respect of any default that has been listed;
- (f) information that, in the opinion of Silvertrees, the Client has committed a serious credit infringement (that is, fraudulently or shown an intention not to comply with the Clients credit obligations);
- (g) advice that cheques drawn by the Client for one hundred dollars ($100) or more, have been dishonoured more than once;
- (h) that credit provided to the Client by Silvertrees has been paid or otherwise discharged.
- 18.7 Silvertrees may access and disclose any information stored on Silvertrees’ Server (including without limitation, user profile information, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history and content) that it considers necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental requests.
- 18.8 Silvertrees also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other appropriate third parties.
- 19.1 Silvertrees may investigate any reported or suspected violation of these terms and conditions, its policies or any complaints and take any action that Silvertrees deems appropriate and reasonable under the circumstance in order to protect its systems, facilities, customers and/or third parties.
- 19.2 Silvertrees will not access or review the contents of any email or similar stored electronic communication except as required or permitted by applicable legislation.
- 20.1 The parties each agree that all Confidential Information (as defined below) communicated to it by the other is done so in confidence and will be used only for the purposes of this Agreement and will not be used to compete with the other party or disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party except as permitted under this Agreement.
- 20.2 "Confidential Information" means all information in any form, including, without limitation, printed or verbal communications and information stored in printed, optical or electromagnetic format, which relates to the Services; or computer, data processing or electronic commerce programs and software; electronic data processing applications, routines, subroutines, techniques or systems; information which incorporates or is based upon proprietary information of either party; or information concerning business or financial affairs, product pricing, financial conditions or strategies, marketing, technical systems of either party; or any information concerning customers or vendors of either party; or any data exchange between a party and any customers or vendors.
- 20.3 Exceptions to Confidential Information include:
- (a) information in the public domain; and
- (b) information developed independently by a party without reference to information disclosed under this Agreement; and
- (c) information received from a third party without restriction and/or breach of this or a similar Agreement.
- 20.4 It is not a violation of this provision to disclose Confidential Information in compliance with any legal, accounting or regulatory requirement beyond the control of either Party or, but in such case, prior to disclosure, the disclosing Party shall give written notice to the other Party to permit that Party an opportunity to challenge such disclosure. If either Party is subpoenaed, such Party shall give written notice to the other Party to permit that Party an opportunity to challenge the disclosure of Confidential Information.
- 20.5 Upon the termination of this Agreement and upon written request of the disclosing Party, each Party shall promptly return all Confidential Information of the other Party. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement for two (2) years.
- 21.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- 21.2 Silvertrees’ failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Silvertrees’ right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions under this Agreement.
- 21.2 Silvertrees’ failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Silvertrees’ right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions under this Agreement.
- 21.3 If any provisions of these terms and conditions are inconsistent with the PPSA, the PPSA shall prevail to the extent of that inconsistency.
- 21.4 All Services supplied by Silvertrees are subject to the laws of New South Wales and Silvertrees takes no responsibility for changes in the law which affect the Services supplied.
- 21.5 Silvertrees shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Client arising out of a breach by Silvertrees of these terms and conditions.
- 21.6 In the event of any breach of this contract by Silvertrees the remedies of the Client shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of Silvertrees exceed the Price of the Services.
- 21.7 The Client shall not set off against the Price amounts due from Silvertrees.
- 21.8 Silvertrees may license or sub-contract all or any part of its rights and obligations without the Client’s consent.
- 21.9 Silvertrees reserves the right to review these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time. If, following any such review, there is to be any change in such terms and conditions, that change will take effect from the date on which Silvertrees notifies the Client of such change. Except where Silvertrees supplies further Services to the Client and the Client accepts such Services, the Client shall be under no obligation to accept such changes.
- 21.10 Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
- 21.11 All notices, reports, requests, or other communications given pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in writing, shall be delivered by hand delivery, overnight courier service, fax, or electronic mail, shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered.
- 21.12 Silvertrees is not the agent, fiduciary, trustee or other representative of the Client. Nothing expressed or mentioned in or implied from this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give to any person other than the parties hereto any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or in respect to this Agreement. This Agreement and all of the representations, warranties, covenants, conditions and provisions hereof are intended to be and are for the sole and exclusive benefit of the parties hereto.
- 21.13 The Client may not transfer or assign your rights, duties, or obligations under this Agreement without Silvertrees’ prior written consent. Where written consent has been provided by Silvertrees, then this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assignees.
- 21.14 All provisions of this Agreement relating to the Client’s warranties, intellectual property rights, limitation and exclusion of liability, the Client’s indemnification obligations and payment obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
PART II: WEBSITE HOSTING
26. Content Violations
- 26.1 Silvertrees reserves the right and has absolute discretion to restrict or remove from its Servers any content that violates this agreement or related policies or guidelines of Silvertrees, or is otherwise objectionable or potentially infringing on any third party’s rights or that is potentially in violation of the law.
- 26.2 In the event that Silvertrees becomes aware of any violation under clause, then Silvertrees may take corrective action, including but not limited to:
- (a) issuing warnings; or
- (b) suspending or terminating the Services; or
- (c) restricting or prohibiting any and all uses of content hosted on Silvertrees’ systems and/or
- (d) disabling or removing any hypertext links to third party websites, any of the Client’s content distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, or other content not supplied by Silvertrees which, in Silvertrees’ sole discretion, may violate or infringe upon any law or third party rights or which otherwise exposes or potentially exposes Silvertrees to civil or criminal liability or public ridicule.
- 26.3 It is Silvertrees’ policy to terminate repeat infringers.
- 26.4 Silvertrees’ right to take corrective action however does not obligate Silvertrees to monitor or exert editorial control over the information made available by the Client for distribution via the Services.
- 26.5 If Silvertrees suspends or terminates the supply of Services as a result of a violation under clause 26.1, Silvertrees shall not be liable to refund to the Client any Price paid in advance.
PART III: DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEBSITE
Easy Landing Pages is a Silvertrees product.
- 30.1 Subject to Clause 30.2, Silvertrees will provide the Maintenance Services in accordance with the maintenance terms set out in Silvertrees’ maintenance schedule.
- 30.2 The Client will procure all necessary authorisations, licences and consents to enable Silvertrees to have access to the Website in order to provide the Maintenance Services.
Best Online Casinos for Fast Payouts
The payout percentage, sometimes called RTP (Return to Player), is an averaged figure. This means that it's best to treat the number as a guide, as you could easily receive less than or more than this amount when you play. Either way, it's fair to assume that the higher the percentage, the better the online casino, but you can't discount the other elements that help make the best payout casinos what they are. Payouts at the Best Casinos.
Choosing an online casino with a higher payout percentage is the best way to maximise your winnings, but with so many casinos to choose from, finding the best payout casinos https://newcasinos-au.com/casinos/best-payout-casinos for players can be a little bit tricky – but it doesn't have to be. Here we explain exactly what an online casinos payout percentage means, the highest casino payout games, and why you should never ignore it.
Spheres in Which You Can Redeem These Vouchers Neosurf Casinos 81 Sites Accept Deposits with Neosurf
August 26, Thread starter neon claws Start date Mar 29, All in all, using Neosurf to buy BTC is a great idea. If it is your first time using Neosurf, you might want to know how to use this prepaid card first.
Get your bitcoins. Neosurf is one of the latest payment methods that you can use to make online purchases! Preferred Currency. COUPON 8 days ago Simply buy a Neosurf voucher from our Online resellers from one of our Online Resellers, then visit your online merchant and pay with the code, in the same way you would pay with a credit card.
Essential website cookies Buy Neosurf Voucher Online Usa
Choose your country and exact location and head to the nearest place specified on the map. Advantages for Using Neosurf Easy and secure method to make deposits. Sinceconsumers around the world have been purchasing Neosurf vouchers using cash at thousands of convenient locations, and then paying online with the secure PIN number. This banking method is also best compared to as a digital credit card.
What are they and why use prepaid cards? Kinguin partners with Neosurf
You can even use it to top up your balance on various prepaid cards and e-wallets. You pay the allocated money in advance and then you just have to play until the balance runs out. We pay you in advance a commission on every Neosurf voucher you sell. William Hill does state that all their withdrawal requests are made by bank transfer.
Always On where to buy Neosurf 2021 No need to even leave the house for it!
Top 10 NeoSurf Casinos Online in the UK for 2021 Neosurf code. Neosurf serial number
Deposits are processed instantly so you can start playing real money casino games without delay. SlotWolf Casino. Neosurf without a credit card.
Our Philosophy Best Neosurf Casinos UK ▶️ Online Casinos that Accept NeoSurf
Joy Casino where to buy Neosurf These tokens were purchased at the front counter.
Enter your Neosurf pincode to access a lot of information and options: Available credit, balance transfer, etc ▷ Newcasinos-ie.com | Perfect Online Casinos for Irish Gamblers - @statvoo Buying cards can be done using cash or card, exactly the same as any instore purchase, so the casino will never see your financial information. Alternatively.Here are some points to consider before signing up at a Canadian casino to play slots :. Get Wallet Secure your coins. Nintendo Nintendo Switch. Coinbase High liquidity and buying limits Easy way for newcomers to get bitcoins "Instant Buy" option available with debit card. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Where To Buy Buy Neosurf gift cards with bitcoins or altcoins | Coinsbee
If your team covers the goal spread, you win. With Neosurf prepaid cards, you do not need to register or provide any personal information or link it to your bank account. Cryptocurrency Bit4coin gift cards. Cookie Settings.
Buy Neosurf Voucher Online Jul 2021 Verified By New Casinos-za.com 27.08.2021
Order safely. If you prefer a Neosurf prepaid card, you can get them at any Neosurf store near you. Finally, select amount of bitcoins you wish to purchase and then enter the voucher code. It is free of use, and usually, there are no transaction fees that are involved. Shop per categorie.
The online casino has a range of banking mechanisms for players to choose from, including credit and debit cards, as well as prepaid solutions and web wallets just click for source Pragmatic play free-games-apps-at-google-play.
Perfectha 3D Dolgu Aristocrat Free Slots – Pokies & Slot Machine Games List
Play it free here. Scatters are frequently used to trigger bonus games, such as free spins with the number of spins multiplying based on the number of scatter symbols that land. Applications are easy to find at Google Play store, but you can also try them out for free by playing directly from a browser without download. Pokie games are heavily regulated in Australia, with Aristocrat being the oldest established company on the Aussie local market. Play at 3 reel, 5 reel, or video pokies, and get ready for some stunning graphics, free spins, progressive jackpots and bonus rounds, whether from your mobile, tablet or desktop.
Play at the Best Aristocrat Casinos for 2021 Aristocrat pokies android app android apk
Players love this provider, not for a considerable number of similar games, but for a small number of unique projects free Aristocrat pokies for android This allowed the system to control the level of payout by stopping the drums at positions it had determined.